Today we are starting a new blog to help to memorise and understand al arba’een an nawawiyyah in a year inshaa Allaah.
Sign up at www.nawawi40.com to receive one quiz a week.
Key features – the quizzes will inshaa Allaah…
- help memorisation and understanding
- be able to be used by those who are not memorising and who are instead just wanting to understand the hadeeths
- be suitable for secondary school (high school) age pupils as well as adults
- use the explanation of Shaykh al Uthaymeen rahimahullaah (available in English)
- help with learning key Arabic words
- take 50 weeks – every fifth week is for revision and catch-up
- be short: 10 questions each
- be totally online – nothing to print off
May Allaah, the Most High, put barakah in this and in all our studies.
Perhaps you want to learn a hadeeth in Arabic, but don’t think you are able to?
Perhaps you struggle with reading Arabic and feel shut out from hadeeth memorisation?
Perhaps you have children that you think are too young to memorise?
www.hadeethsnippets.com is a new blog which presents short phrases that the Prophet sall Allaahu alaihi wa sallam actually said. They are taken from Nawawi’s 40 hadeeths. One is posted each week with short audios that you can listen to and colouring sheets for children. We hope that it will allow ANYONE to start memorising a hadeeth inshaa Allaah. The first hadeeth snippet will be sent out to subscribers of that blog in nine days’ time inshaa Allaah. They will not be sent out by Islam The Study Guides, so if you would like to receive them, you will have to sign up on the new blog.
It may seem like too small an effort to learn a few words a week, but if you’re regular, it will be worth it inshaa Allaah, in accordance with the hadeeth:
“The deeds most beloved to Allaah are those that are continuous, even if they be small.”
(Saheeh Al-Bukhari, Book of Eemaan)
A correction has been made to the Usool us Sunnah Study Guide.
Point 3 Question 12 previously stated (wrongly) that taraaweeh prayer in congregation is an innovation. This clear error has now been corrected.