The easiest study guides on this website (so far) are:
- Usool Us Sunnah (Foundations of the Sunnah by Imaam Ahmad)
- Qawaaidul Arba-ah (Four Principles)
- Nawaaqidul Islaam (The Nullifiers of Islaam)
Each of these should take between 2 and 4 months to complete, inshaa Allaah. Each one is slightly different so there is something for everyone. The first two have been written by me (Aalia bint Ehsanullah) and checked by Abu Talhah Dawood. The third has been written by a friend of mine, Umm Umar Najma.
If you wish to study in more depth, these questions and answer sets each take about a year to go through:
- Tahawiyyah (The Creed and Belief of Imaam At Tahaawee)
- Al Usool Ath Thalaathah (Three Principles)
- Lumatul Ittiqaad (Radiance of the Creed)
These three have been written by Nasser ibn Najam, checked by Abu Talhah Dawood Burbank rahimahullaah and can be used with a full set of audio lectures (over 50 hours each) available on www.ittibaa.com. Finally, the question and answer set below is not the longest, but it needs some background knowledge of tawheed and shirk before even attempting it:
- Kashfush Shubuhaat (Removal of the Doubts)
In the “Various Bits & Bobs” section of this website are some shorter items that are quick and easy to go through if all the above are too long. We have some materials that are awaiting completion inshaa Allaah that will be uploaded when ready inshaa Allaah.
People who are new to Islaam are encouraged to begin at an even more basic level than the materials on this website. I have something that may be suitable for them. You can contact me on email@example.com for more information.